top of page

Sa., 03. Feb.

|

Axams

Avalanche Training - The Power of the Mountains

Welcome to "Avalanche Training - The Power of the Mountains", the ultimate small group avalanche transceiver training for students in Innsbruck! Become part of our training and learn proven methods to optimize your freeride safety.

Avalanche Training - The Power of the Mountains
Avalanche Training - The Power of the Mountains

Zeit & Ort

03. Feb. 2024, 18:00 – 04. Feb. 2024, 16:00

Axams, Lizum 6, 6094 Axams, Österreich

Gäste

Über die Veranstaltung

Avalanche Training - The Power of the Mountains

Welcome to "Avalanche Training - The Power of the Mountains", the ultimate small group avalanche transceiver training for students in Innsbruck!

Join our training and learn proven methods to optimize your freeride safety.

For snowboarders and skiers.

  • Knowledge of snowboarding or skiing (safe and anticipatory turns on red and black slopes) is required.

Objectives: Recognizing and minimizing the risk of alpine dangers, safe and fast handling of avalanche transceiver equipment in avalanche scenarios.

Methods: Direct feedback, video analysis and follow-up recommendations.

Discount for pupils & students!

Incl. lift ticket (leisure ticket and Tirol Card valid)

Minimum number: 5 persons

Date and time: 

  • 03.02.24 18:00-20:00 & 
  • 04.02.24 13:00-16:00

Location: 

  • Practice - Axamer Lizum, 
  • theory - to be announced

Overview:

Immerse yourself in the breathtaking world of avalanches.

The following topics will be covered:

  • The formation of avalanches and their different types
  • Causes and triggers of avalanches
  • Prevention and safety measures in alpine terrain
  • Rescue operations and survival strategies
  • Experiences and lessons learned

Why should you take part?

The workshop offers not only valuable knowledge about avalanche safety, but also insights into the impressive nature of the mountains. It is a unique opportunity to learn from an expert and exchange ideas with other nature enthusiasts.

Legal conditions:

The "Avalanche Training" is only possible in conjunction with club membership and sufficient equipment (helmet, winter sports clothing, shovel, probe, and avalanche transceiver, etc.). If there is insufficient material, the participant must borrow the missing equipment from a rental shop on site, otherwise participation is not possible. 14 days after the booking and 7 days before the camp (for organizational reasons) a free cancellation is possible (according to BGB § 11 Fern- und Auswärtsgeschäftegesetz). Only if there is a long-term illness or injury and you cannot or cannot participate in the booked units, it is possible to receive an 80% refund of costs even after the 14 days with a doctor's confirmation with official signature and stamp. The remaining 20% will be retained as a processing fee. The booking is transferable to other persons, if you are interested or if you have any further questions, please contact us by e-mail.

Tickets

  • Avalanche Training

    69,00 €

Gesamtsumme

0,00 €

Diese Veranstaltung teilen

bottom of page